I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Research Group 1 of the Max Planck Institute for Informatics in Saarbrücken. Before that, I have been a research and teaching assistant at Lehr- und Forschungsgebiet Informatik 2 at RWTH Aachen where I successfully defended my PhD thesis in December 2018.
I am actively contributing to several software projects:
- I am one of the main developers of the Automated Program Verification Environment (AProVE) tool.
- The techniques presented in the paper "Lower Runtime Bounds for Integer Programs" are implemented in the freely available Lower Bounds Analysis Tool (LoAT).
My fields of interest include (but are not limited to):
- automated termination and complexity analysis of
- heap-manipulating imperative programs with a focus on Java Bytecode
- term rewriting systems
- integer programs
- abstract interpretation and symbolic evaluation
- program verification
For more information, please visit my personal website.