- Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik
Saarland Informatics Campus
Campus E1 4
- E1 4 - Room 513
- +49 681 9325 3518
- +49 681 9325 3599
- Get email via email
Aniss is a PhD student at Internet Architecture group at Max Planck Institute for Informatics. She has been working on several projects on network measurement, to investigate how internet traffic really looks like and to simplify management of the large scale traffic in ISPs and IXPs. She has also worked on Software-defined WLANs as her Master's thesis at Sharif University of Technology.
- Network Measurement
- Software-defined Networking
- Wireless Networks
- Data Networks (Tutor/Teaching Assistant): Winter 2018, Summer 2020, MPI/UdS
- Computer Networks Laboratory (Tutor), Winter 2015, Sharif University of Technology
- Research Assistant, Max Planck Institute for Informatics, July 2018 - current
- Research Assistant, Technische Universitat Berlin, April 2018 - June 2018
September 2014 - January 2017:
M.Sc. in Information Technology at Sharif University of Technology, Iran.
September 2010 - August 2014:
B.Sc. in Information Technology Engineering at Tehran University, Iran.