- Date and Place: 29 May 2018 from 14:00 to 15:45, E1 4 room 433 (rotunde).
- Students present their current work (15 min (BSc.)/20 min (MSc.) talk + 5 min discussion).
- Coffee and light refreshments are served.
- If you have further organizational questions, please contact Simon Razniewski.
- For questions regarding the content of your presentation, please contact your supervisor.
|14:00-14:20||Ioannis Dikeoulias||BSc.||Analyzing and Predicting the Stability of Knowledge Base Properties||Simon, Jannik|
|14:20-14:45||Faraz Ahmad||MSc.||Automated Language-specific Improvements for Multilingual Temporal Tagging||Jannik|
|14:55-15:20||Ghazaleh Haratinezhad Torbati||MSc.||Joint Disambiguation of Named Entities||Luciano|
|15:20-15:45||Alexander Speicher||MSc.||Expert Recommendation for Community Question-and-Answer Platforms||Pauli|