We are hiring!
- You are interested in researching the structure and architecture of the Internet, how they are and - more important - how they could be?
- Together with some of the world's most renowned experts on this field, with outstanding international connections?
- You are strong with measurement, analysis, statistics and algorithms?
- Would love to work in the beautiful and inspiring heart of the German Saarland?
- Either as a Ph.D. student or postdoc?
If you can answer these questions with "yes" then please do not hesitate to contact us, or simply apply by mail to
Applications for Bachelor Theses and Master Theses
If you have an idea for a Master or Bachelor thesis that you think would fit into our group, feel free to contact us with a short overview of your expertise and what you want to do by mail: