“Control-NeRF: Editable Feature Volumes for Scene Rendering and Manipulation,” in 2023 IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV 2023), Waikoloa Village, HI, USA, 2023.
- Human modeling from images
- Generative models
- Computer vision
- Machine learning
- Ph.D. student, Perceiving and modelling people from video and images, Max-Planck-Institute for Informatics, Saarbrücken, Germany, (February 2019 - present)
- M.Sc., Computer Science, International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) and Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany, (October 2016 - February 2019)
- B.Sc., Computer Science and Engeneering, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Macedonia, (September 2011 - September 2015)
- “Stereo Radiance Fields (SRF): Learning View Synthesis from Sparse Views of Novel Scenes,” in IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR 2021), Nashville, TN, USA (Virtual), 2021.
- “360-Degree Textures of People in Clothing from a Single Image,” in International Conference on 3D Vision, Québec City, Canada, 2019.
- “Texture Completion of People in Diverse Clothing,” Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken, 2019.