- Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik
Saarland Informatics Campus
Campus E1 4
- E1 4 - 514
- +49 681 9325 3528
- +49 681 9325 5719
- Get email via email
I am a Ph.D. student at the Internet Architecture group at Max Planck Institute for Informatics. Before joining the Internet Architecture group I worked as a core engineer in two mobile operators. My master’s thesis was on geographic routing in WMSNs and my current research interest is in computer networking.
- Danesh Zeynali Gargary, Fariba Osali, Ali. M. Afshin Hemmatyar, “Geographic routing with energy constraint in wirelessmultimedia sensor networks”, 27th Iranian Conference onElectrical Engineering (ICEE), Yazd, 2019.
- Fariba Osali, Danesh Zeynali Gargary, Kiarash Mizanian, GhasemMirjalily, “Improvement of QoS-aware multicast routing in Mobile Ad hoc Networks”, 27th Iranian Conference on ElectricalEngineering (ICEE), Yazd, 2019. (InPersian)
- S.M.R. Mirsarraf, Danesh Zeynali "Social Network contributiongraph and analysis a case study on Drupal facility statistics atNIN Forum", Telecommunications (IST), 2010 5th InternationalSymposium 2010.
- Computer Networking
Honours and Awards
- Selected as RIPE fellow in RIPE79, Rotterdam, Netherland 13-18 Oct, 2019
Okt 2020 - to date:
PhD at Research Group Internet Architecture
Jan 2019- Aug 2020:
Core Engineer at MTN Irancell Telecommunications company, Tehran, Iran.
Sep 2016- Jan 2019:
CoreEngineer at RighTel Communications, Tehran, Iran.
Sep 2014- Sep 2016:
R&DEngineer at Partov Tamas Novin Co. (PARMAN), Tehran, Iran.
Jun 2009- Sep 2009:
Intern atIran Telecommunication Research Center, Tehran, Iran.
2012 - 2015:
Master of Informationtechnology at Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
Bachelor of InformationTechnology at Institute for Advance Studies in BasicSciences (IASBS), Zanjan, Iran.