We are hiring!
- You are interested in researching the structure and architecture of the Internet, how they are and - more important - how they could be?
- Together with some of the world's most renowned experts on this field, with outstanding international connections?
- You are strong with measurement, analysis, statistics and algorithms?
- Would love to work in the beautiful and inspiring heart of the German Saarland?
- Either as a Ph.D. student or postdoc?
If you can answer these questions with "yes" then please do not hesitate to contact us, or simply send your unsolicited application with all necessary documents by mail to
Applications for Bachelor or Master Thesis
If you have an idea for a Master or Bachelor thesis that you think would fit into our group, feel free to contact us with a short overview of your expertise and what you want to do by mail:
For more information about the areas our reasearchers are working on and our currently open projects for students, please see our student projects website.
C/C++ developer - Master/Bacholor student worker (m/f/d)
Are you interested in working on a research project in area of wide area data analytics, and networking and network monitoring? Become part of our team and further shape and develop our project with your ideas.
Responsibilities and Duties:
As a developer you are responsible for understanding the code base of an ongoing project on system for network data summarization and query engine. You will develop, test and debug some planned features and improve on existing features.
Duration: 1-year, flexible working hours (< 20 Hours/Week)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge and experience of programming in C and C++.
- Good command of English language.
- Parallel programming, and solid understanding of TCP/IP stack.
- CMake, Google Test framework, and Git, SQL or NoSQL databases
Send your CV, along with application to: firstname.lastname@example.org