Dr. Andreas ZINNEN joined SnT as Research Associate in 2009. Andreas has a Diploma in Computer Science from the TU Kaiserslautern and a Ph.D (2009) from the TU Darmstadt with the thesis: Spotting Human Activities and Gestures in Continuous Data Streams.
Andreas has held positions as software engineer and intern at Capgemini s&dm and IBM in San Jose. He comes to us most recently from SAP Research where he was researcher and project manager. Andreas contributes to the activities in “Communication and Network Infrastructures”.
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing
- Ubiquitous Computing
Short Curriculum Vitae:
- 07/2004 Diploma in Computer Science from TU Kaiserslautern
- 07/2009 Ph.D in Engineering from TU Darmstadt
- 10/2002-11/2003 Intern at IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
- 10/2004-09/2005 Software Engineer at sd&m
- 10/2005-08/2010 Software Engineer and Project Manager at SAP
- Since 09/2010 Research Associate at University of Luxembourg (SnT)
See list of publications